1007 N Broadway Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Mon – Sat 10a – 6p
Sun 12p – 4p
We’ve setup our flagship store in one of Oklahoma City’s historic downtown districts, once home to auto dealerships, garages & parts suppliers, and now a burgeoning arts and entertainment hub.
Our building, originally built in 1918 as a Cadillac dealership, was also home to the Capital Motors Corporation and the Motor Supply Company. Although it survived the urban renewal demolitions of the 60s & 70s, it fell into disrepair. In 2010 it was refurbished by Mason Realty and registered as a national historic building.